All episodes available at http://www.TheNeuroNerds.com Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds
In this episode our host Joe, interviews the creators of Stroke of Genius - stroke survivor, filmmaker and producer, Kyle Mengelkamp and his creative partner Liam Alexander. They talk about recovery, dealing with bullies, their new creative venture with Arianna Huffington's new Thrive platform and their plans to share stories and build a community centered around triumph. What is your story of triumph? Share with us on our socials.
- Follow Stroke of Genius on Instagram at @shareyourstrokeofgenius, follow Kyle at @thereelkylestyle and Liam at @leeumrulez. Follow Thrive at @thrive.
- Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds- every month we donate a portion of the proceeds from our Patreon supporters to support an individual or charity in the stroke and brain injury survivor community. Our January Patreon Donation Spotlight is stroke survivor Ryan and his wife and caregiver, Anna Teale.
- Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
- Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
- Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
- Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
- Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
- Theme song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter
- Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters