All episodes available at http://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds
The latest season of Netflix and Marvel's The Punisher is really putting a spotlight on TBI's through the main villain, Billy Russo aka Jigsaw's experience recovering from his brain injury. So naturally, our co-hosts Joe and Lauren are discussing this in detail along with touching on John Wick, PTSD and Joe's most recent frustrations with his memory post-stroke. What are some of your biggest challenges post brain injury? Please share with us on our socials.
- Unmasking Brain Injury was mentioned at the end of this episode and also featured in this current season of The Punisher. To learn more, go to http://unmaskingbraininjury.org..
- Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds- every month we donate a portion of the proceeds from our Patreon supporters to support an individual or charity in the stroke and brain injury survivor community. Our January Patreon Donation Spotlight was stroke survivor Ryan and his wife and caregiver, Anna Teale. February spotlight to TBA soon!
- Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
- Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
- Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
- Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
- Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
- Theme song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter
- Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters