All episodes available at http://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds
It’s our 1-year anniversary! And in honor of the occasion this episode features a special guest interview with SimpleCast COO, Jeanine Wright. In addition to being an executive, investor, attorney and mom, Jeanine also has a brain condition called a cavernous angioma and she shares her story with co-hosts Joe and Lauren plus of course she let’s us in on what her favorite nerdom is. The NeuroNerds podcast is actually hosted on SimpleCast’s platform so it was a real treat to record this episode at their studio! After a year of The NeuroNerds, what’s your favorite episode? Please share with us on our socials!
Links to Topics Mentioned
- Learn more about Jeanine on LinkedIn at bit.ly/JeanineOnLinkedIn
- Check out SimpleCast at https://simplecast.com
- Lauren's Hope Medical ID Jewelry - https://www.laurenshope.com
- Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds- every month we donate a portion of the proceeds from our Patreon supporters to support an individual or charity in the stroke and brain injury survivor community. Our February Patreon Donation Spotlight is the American Heart Association which is a big supporter of stroke survivors and other heart related brain injuries.
- Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
- Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
- Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
- Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
- Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
- Theme song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter
- Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters