All episodes available at http://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds
Summary It's our second time celebrating Brain Injury Awareness on The NeuroNerds podcast and obviously it's very special to us and our brain injury survivor community. Co-hosts Joe and Lauren re-introduce themselves to our audience, give us a year in review for the podcast, their individual stroke and TBI recovery progress and talk about plans for future episodes and video content. If you are a brain injury survivor, how is your recovery journey going? Let us know on our socials!
- Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds- every month we donate a portion of the proceeds from our Patreon supporters to support an individual or charity in the stroke and brain injury survivor community. Our March Patreon Donation Spotlight is the American Heart Association which is a big supporter of stroke survivors and other heart related brain injuries.
- Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
- Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
- Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
- Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
- Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
- Song Credits:
- The NeuroNerds Theme Song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter
- Local Elevator by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1300012, Artist: http://incompetech.com/
- Salgre by Jimmy Fontanez/Media Right Productions
- Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters