All episodes available at http://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
This is the first episode of The NeuroNerds podcast and in honor of the premiere, this is an extended episode in length. Co-hosts and fellow brain injury survivors, Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano, introduce themselves and share their brain injury stories as well as explain what The NeuroNerds podcast is all about which is to create a community for like-minded nerds and fans of pop culture who have suffered from brain injuries and are looking for support on their journey to recovery.
Topics discussed in this episode are:
- Introductions of stroke survivor Joe Borges and brain injury survivor, Lauren Manzano.
- Joe's review of the movie, 'Black Panther'
- Joe and Lauren discuss other favorite Marvel comics/movies/TV shows
- DC and their various fails in movies including their latest disappointing movie, 'The Justice League'
- How the hand tremors that Marvel's Dr. Strange suffered from reminded Joe of his own hand tremors due to his stroke
- Girl Power and how women are currently ruling in super hero/comic book movies like 'Black Panther' and 'Wonder Woman'
Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
Theme song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter