The Avengers: Infinity War trailer just came out this past week and Joe and Lauren have a lot to say about it! In this episode, they share their review of the trailer, predictions for the movie and overall excitement about it’s release. They also get into some memory issues Joe was experiencing this past week and how he coped plus a really special story from one of our listeners who could relate personally to Joe’s latest blog post, My Doctor Strange Moment & The Occupational Therapist Who Helped Fix Me.
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Joe and Lauren discuss the new Avengers: Infinity War trailer including their review and predictions.
- Sesame Street, Buffy The Vampire Slayer and (gag) Twilight are briefly discussed.
- They compare which cinema Batman they most associate as the true Batman based on which actor was portraying him on screen.
- They debate which actor was the worst Spiderman before Tom Holland finally accurately portrayed him.
- In light of how awesome, Avengers: Infinity War is shaping up to be, the Justice League movie is dissected and reviewed plus Joe and Lauren try to pinpoint where it went so wrong.
- Joe shares some struggles he faced this past week with his memory and how he coped by relating to Marvel’s Bucky Barnes’ brain and memory issues
- Joe and Lauren talk about more characters and super heroes they can relate to and how that can help one cope with overcoming brain injury challenges.
- A special story is highlighted from one of The NeuroNerds stroke survivor listeners who personally related to Joe’s latest blog post.
Links to Topics Mentioned
Avengers: Infinity War trailer, https://youtu.be/6ZfuNTqbHE8
Joe’s blog post, My Doctor Strange Moment & The Occupational Therapist Who Helped Fix Me, https://www.joesorocks.com/joesowrites/2018/3/13/my-doctor-strange-moment-the-occupational-therapist-who-helped-fix-me
Submit your story to be featured on YouSoRock, https://www.joesorocks.com/yousorock
Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
Theme song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter